how to describe a spoon
how to describe a spoon
the year is 3092. your iPhone 210 alpha XXXL gives birth to a beautiful litter of micro iPod nano 45s and you sell them on ebay. the future is a cold place
Why the hell is ebay still around
it’s the same principle but the items are sumblinated and sent via thought waves emanating from deep within the recesses of the 3 billion terabyte pico chip installed in everyone’s brain 30 seconds after birth
Real life vs Societal expectations
Yeah, news flash people, boobs generally only look “perky” while in a bra. A few are super lucky and have naturally perky boobs, most don’t. And this is because, SURPRISE, boobs are intended to feed babies and it’s hard for a baby being cradled in mum’s arm to reach a nipple that’s on the other side of the boob from where its mouth is.
Think of a soda fountain machine. The spouts are all pointing down, right? So you can put soda in a cup being held under the spout? If the spout was sticking straight out, it would be really hard to get a soda out of it.
Babies need to be able to reach a nipple easily so they can eat. Ergo, nipples are usually lower and angled more downward on a naturally hanging boob, both so it’s easier for a baby to reach and so gravity can do its part in pulling milk toward the nipple.
So there you go, outright ANATOMICAL proof that boobs are not there for the benefit of men.
Thank you for that. I never realized. Thanks.
so this housewife decided to rewrite the harry potter series into christian books so that her kids wont be reading about witchcraft and i just cant eveN BREATHE BC THIS IS SO HYSTERICAL
read it here:
"I am the Reverend Albus Dumbledore, and this is my wife, Minerva."
Remember the 50’s, the good old days? Neighborhoods were safe to walk at night, men were men and women were women, the long summer days never seemed to end and you could walk hand in hand with your best gal into the local space-time anomaly and never be seen again.
Today in Solidarity: Family of Mike Brown join protesters outside of STL Courthouse, demanding the immediate arrest of their son’s killer, Officer Darren Wilson.
The grand jury has yet to charge Darren Wilson with anything. Mike Brown’s killer is still a free man, being paid by the taxpayers of the very community he’s terrorized. #staywoke #farfromover
Oh god, what isn’t wrong with PETA. This is a really good masterpost on a lot of the crap they pull. But a couple of the most important things:
PETA has killed more than 21,300 dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens since 1998, despite many being perfectly adoptable
- They constantly use sexist and objectifying images of women to draw attention to their ads. Consistent depiction of women as “meat.” (Seriously, google “PETA ads” and just look at all the ladies. Who needs Playboy)
- Allude to the abuse of women in their ads
- They fully support violent means of protest and have given money to arsonists and other vandals(see: ALF)
- They’re down with total animal liberation aka no pets or farm animals or working animals for anyone ever
- Accused of staging videos(remember the “skinning animals alive” video?), and has used fake images in their articles(go to a peta article and plug the images of “abused or killed” animals into google images and it more often than not brings up something completely unrelated)
- Have handed out pamphlets to people at the Westminster dog show while dressed in KKK cloaks
- Compares meat eating to the holocaust
- Pet ownership is an “absolutely abysmal situation brought about by human manipulation.”
- “…Eventually companion animals would be phased out, and we would return to a more symbiotic relationship, enjoyment at a distance.”
- Would be against a cure for AIDS if it was reached via animal testing
- Body shaming
- Ingrid Newkirk’s will suggests that when she dies, her flesh be used in a barbecue, her skin be used to make “leather” products, and parts of her body, such as ears or thumbs, be sent to people that have generally pissed her off. I can’t make this shit up.
Welp I got carried away. I have a lot of strong feelings about PETA.
current emotion: void